your outlook determines your outcomes
Presented by Del Gilbert
October 19, 2017, 9:30am - 12:30pm
Sponsored by CliftonLarsonAllen
- Do you have an Abundance or Scarcity Mentality?
- Do you embrace the Growth or Fixed Mindset?
- Do you view others as full of potential or essentially lazy?
- Do you view yourself as capable and confident or out of your league?
Your beliefs influence your behavior. Your behavior influences those you lead.
In this workshop, we will examine the mindsets that lead to optimism, effectiveness and influence.
This is not a session on superficial, positive thinking but a highly practical session that will strengthen your skills as a leader.
In this session you will:
- Identify the differences between belief, attitude and behavior.
- Understand how thinking influences behavior.
- Identify 3 essential mindsets that lead to a healthy self image.
- Identify 3 essential mindsets that lead to healthy relationships and increased collaboration in the workplace.
- Discover how to move from a harmful mindset to a constructive mindset.
Date: October 19, 2017
Speaker Bio: Del Gilbert, Creator and Owner, Accelerating Excellence
|Del’s expertise is the human side of business. He consults, trains and speaks on building high-performance in people and organizations. Del has held leadership positions in the healthcare field for the past 35 years and is a Certified Leadership Coach and a Certified Master Trainer. Del has served as Chief Learning Officer and Director of Organizational and Service Excellence at St. Joseph Healthcare for 15 years. He delivers nearly 100 workshops and presentations annually. His workshops are known for their practical, real life application. His unique style enables him to connect with the audience on a personal level.|
More Information or Questions