LeadingAge Massachusetts, is the only organization representing the full continuum of mission-driven, not-for-profit providers of health care, housing, and services for older persons in Massachusetts. Members of LeadingAge Massachusetts provide housing and services to more than 25,000 older persons in the Commonwealth each year. The services and settings offered by LeadingAge Massachusetts members include:
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Facilities
- Residential Care Facilities
- Assisted Living Residences
- Independent, Congregate and Supportive Senior Housing
- PACE Programs
- Home Health Services
- Adult Day Health
The mission of LeadingAge Massachusetts is to Expand the World of Possibilities for Aging. We strive for this by leading in innovative practices that transform how we care for our aging population, spear-heading cutting-edge initiatives to develop services that meet older adults’ needs and preferences, and advocating to advance the interests of the aging consumer.
- Dignity of all persons at every stage of life.
- Services people need, when they need them in the place they call home.
- Quality people can trust.
- Mission driven, not-for-profit values.
- Advocacy for the right public policy for the right reasons.
- Leadership through shared learning.
We are affiliated nationally with LeadingAge, an association of 6,000 not-for-profit organizations dedicated to expanding the world of possibilities for aging. LeadingAge advances policies, promotes practices and conducts research that supports, enables and empowers people to live.
Older Adults live in age friendly communities which offer the services they need, when they need them, in the place they call home. These communities offer a range of affordable and accessible housing options, integrated with affordable and accessible long-term services and supports, for all residents. Dignity of all persons at every stage of life. View our Vision in more detail at this link.